5 Star Indian Recipes

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gym It up - Start Excecises Now

Starting with Gym was the biggest hate trigger for me. I wanted to loose weight and am still sweating around to loose it, but getting that motivation wasn't easy.

I now gym for 7 days a week doing cardio for 45 minutes, 15 minutes of streches and 10 minutes of weight training.But getting here was not an easy task, I dreaded the treadmill, hated the stationary bike and cross trainer.

My body used to ache like hell and I used to get cramps.But I was hellbound on starting with soem form of physical activity along with diet control.
So, it started - I began with doing 15 minutes of cardio on treadmill with some streches.

Did a lot of stydy on gymming techniques - learnt to walk and run correctly on the treadmill.

Started having a source of energy - Juice, Milk, Sandwich or any lite food an hour prior to workout. Started having water with my workout.

I gradually incresed my speed and incline of 4.5-5 at 0 to 6.5 at 10.

Started jogging and then running on the treadmill, motivayed myself by daily noting my workout summary in a note book. Downloadwd my favourite songs on my I-pod and wore the headphones to keep my mind relaxed, while stressing the body :)


The Gym in my apartment is now my temple, where I do daily and really look forward to be there sweating each day.

My brother always told me that be it any form of execrcise just enjoy it - and I am actually enjoying my workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment